Gilded is building the first generation of ERP software for the web3 economy. We help our customers overcome daunting manual processes, scale faster, and gain clear visibility into business performance. We're backed by top tier VCs, notable angel investors, and the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
Why Work With Us?
- It's clear that we're building something people want, and our traction shows it. Nearly 100 blockchain companies like CoinMarketCap, CryptoCompare, Gitcoin, and Nifty's rely on Gilded to keep their businesses running. We help them scale faster by automating back office operations like accepting payments, paying team members, and generating financial reports.
- The time is now. The adoption of blockchain, crypto, web3, and NFTs is exploding. Gilded is a market leader with a mission to onboard the next million businesses to crypto.
- It's early. Your work will be pivotal in forming and growing the team, company and an entire industry from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of 3-4 developers to create a world-class crypto payments product
- Develop technical expertise in blockchain and payments
- Partner with Product, Sales, and peer engineering teams to execute for long term success
- Develop a rigorous quality assurance framework to meet demanding availability and data accuracy standards
- Share best practices through technical blog posts, meet-ups, and conferences
- Maintain a robust crypto payments processing infrastructure
- Create and maintain APIs for third party developers to integrate crypto payments into their own products
- Implement two-way sync between Gilded and popular financial tools
- Create a testing framework to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and availability of data
- Integrate with crypto exchanges and DeFi protocols
- 5+ years of full-stack experience building rich, interactive web applications
- Experience developing financial and/or crypto software applications
- Experience working with Angular 2+, Typescript, and NodeJS
- Experience with professional software team collaboration using Git and GitHub
- Experience developing third party integrations using REST APIs and OAuth authentication
- Strong knowledge of security best practices including public key encryption, defense-in-depth, two-factor authentication, and more
- Excitement about the potential of blockchain and motivation to continuously learn and develop using new blockchain technology
- Familiarity with blockchain technology including trading, mining, node management, and smart contract development
- Familiarity with accounting and/or payment processing workflows
- Experience with Google Cloud including BigQuery and Firebase
Compensation: $120k - $160k salary and 0.1% - 0.25% equity
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Working at Gilded
Our engineering department includes multiple teams that each lead the development of a core product: Accounting, Payments, NFTs, and APIs. We communicate primarily through text and video chats using Slack. We share project specs and code reviews through GitHub Issues and Pull Requests. We use daily check-ins to hold each other accountable, weekly meetings to plan the next cycle of work, and 3 month check-ins to talk about the company's priorities and goals as a whole.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US-only)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely
- Work travel reimbursement (conferences, company retreats)
- Computer, desk, office supply, and training budget
- Option to receive salary in crypto
Just like the internet digitized every form of information, blockchain is tokenizing every form of ownership and value. Gilded's mission is to onboard the next million businesses to blockchain and empower them to succeed in this new reality.
Gilded was founded in 2018 with a clear goal: improve blockchain UX for businesses. Our industry-leading products include:
Compass: QuickBooks integration for crypto
Mass Pay: Payroll solution for crypto
NFTOPS: Revenue operations platform for NFT marketplaces
To learn more, visit our website at https://gilded.finance/
Gilded is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.