Gilded is building the first generation of ERP software for the web3 economy. We help our customers overcome daunting manual processes, scale faster, and gain clear visibility into business performance. We're backed by top tier VCs, notable angel investors, and the American Institute of CPAs.
Why Work With Us?
- It's clear that we're building something people want, and our traction shows it. Nearly 100 blockchain companies like CoinMarketCap, CryptoCompare, Gitcoin, and Nifty's rely on Gilded to keep their businesses running. We help them scale faster by automating back office operations like accepting payments, paying team members, and generating financial reports.
- The time is now. The adoption of blockchain, crypto, web3, and NFTs is exploding. Gilded is a market leader with a mission to onboard the next million businesses to crypto.
- It's early. Your work will be pivotal in forming and growing the team, company and an entire industry from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Develop expert level knowledge of Gilded products and services, as well as relevant knowledge of the crypto market
- Qualify leads and follow-up with generated leads
- Generate monthly recurring revenues from new customers
- Upsell new products and higher volume plans to existing customers
- Maintain a high level of service and support with prospective customers
- Master CRM software and workflows to ensure visibility of the sales pipeline
- Attend weekly sales meetings and technical training sessions
- 2+ years of experience selling complex, enterprise SaaS solutions, preferably to CFOs, Finance Managers, and/or Accountants
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- Documented track record of achieving quota from previous sales roles
- Able to present and sell our solutions to all levels within an organization
- Working knowledge of back office processes such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Financial Reporting
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Adaptability to fast-paced environment with extremely aggressive deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with business users, technology resources and end users
- Ability to clearly communicate status and issues with Management
Reports to: Director of Sales
Working at Gilded
Our development process is simple: identify an opportunity to make it easier for our customers to run their business (be it a product, infrastructure improvement, or development tool), run it by the team, and build it. We use daily check-ins to hold each other accountable, weekly meetings to plan the next cycle of work, and 3 month check-ins to talk about the company's priorities and goals as a whole. Everything else is up to you.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US-only)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year, plus reserved country-specific holidays
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely
- Work travel reimbursement (conferences, company retreats)
- Computer, office supply, training, and transportation budget
- Crypto education & training
- Option to receive salary in crypto
Just like the internet digitized every form of information, blockchain is tokenizing every form of ownership and value. Gilded's mission is to onboard the next million businesses to blockchain and empower them to succeed in this new reality.
Gilded was founded in 2018 with a clear goal: improve blockchain UX for businesses. Our industry-leading products include:
Compass: QuickBooks integration for crypto
Mass Pay: Payroll solution for crypto
NFTOPS: Revenue operations platform for NFT marketplaces
To learn more, visit our website at https://gilded.finance/
Gilded is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.