Gilded is building the first generation of ERP software for the web3 economy. We help our customers overcome daunting manual processes, scale faster, and gain clear visibility into business performance. We're backed by top tier VCs, notable angel investors, and the American Institute of CPAs.
Why Work With Us?
- It's clear that we're building something people want, and our traction shows it. Nearly 100 blockchain companies like CoinMarketCap, CryptoCompare, Gitcoin, and Nifty's rely on Gilded to keep their businesses running. We help them scale faster by automating back office operations like accepting payments, paying team members, and generating financial reports.
- The time is now. The adoption of blockchain, crypto, web3, and NFTs is exploding. Gilded is a market leader with a mission to onboard the next million businesses to crypto.
- It's early. Your work will be pivotal in forming and growing the team, company and an entire industry from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside the CEO to define and refine the company’s revenue strategy, while working cross functionally to ensure the success of those plans
- Shape the go-to-market strategies and operational plans for a
complex environment that includes outside sales, inside sales, channel partners, and vertical markets
- Provide leadership and oversight of the Sales function, ensuring that the
company has strategies in place to generate scalable, repeatable, and predictable revenue.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and shape the messaging
that differentiates Gilded and capitalizes on sales and product opportunities
- Develop and execute an Enterprise Sales process that leverages revenue marketing tools, CRM and effective deal strategy to deliver “wins” in complex sales situations
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of Account Executives and Sales Development Reps
- Take a lead role in the sale of key enterprise accounts, the
big opportunities that require hands-on executive involvement.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Gilded products and services, as well as relevant knowledge of the crypto market
- Lead weekly sales meetings
- Provide weekly verbal and written reports, opportunities and forecasted closure of deals to CEO
- 5+ years of experience selling complex, enterprise SaaS solutions, preferably to CFOs, Finance Managers, and/or Accountants
- Documented track record of achieving quota from previous sales roles
- Experience leading AE and SDR teams
- Able to present and sell our solutions to all levels within an organization
- Working knowledge of back office processes such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Financial Reporting
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Adaptability to fast-paced environment with extremely aggressive deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with business users, technology resources and end users
- Ability to clearly communicate status and issues with Management
Reports to: CEO
Working at Gilded
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US-only)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year, plus reserved country-specific holidays
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely
- Work travel reimbursement (conferences, company retreats)
- Computer, office supply, training, and transportation budget
- Crypto education & training
- Option to receive salary in crypto
Just like the internet digitized every form of information, blockchain is tokenizing every form of ownership and value. Gilded's mission is to onboard the next million businesses to blockchain and empower them to succeed in this new reality.
Gilded was founded in 2018 with a clear goal: improve blockchain UX for businesses. Our industry-leading products include:
Compass: QuickBooks integration for crypto
Mass Pay: Payroll solution for crypto
NFTOPS: Revenue operations platform for NFT marketplaces
To learn more, visit our website at https://gilded.finance/
Gilded is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.