Gilded is building the first generation of ERP software for the web3 economy. We help our customers overcome daunting manual processes, scale faster, and gain clear visibility into business performance. We're backed by top tier VCs, notable angel investors, and the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
Why Work With Us?
- It's clear that we're building something people want, and our traction shows it. Nearly 100 blockchain companies like CoinMarketCap, CryptoCompare, Gitcoin, and Nifty's rely on Gilded to keep their businesses running. We help them scale faster by automating back office operations like accepting payments, paying team members, and generating financial reports.
- The time is now. The adoption of blockchain, crypto, web3, and NFTs is exploding. Gilded is a market leader with a mission to onboard the next million businesses to crypto.
- It's early. Your work will be pivotal in forming and growing the team, company and an entire industry from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Work with the marketing team to identify keywords and opportunities to write content pertaining to our customer base, product, and industry at large.
- Write blogs, case studies, and thought leadership pieces that educate our core customers and inspire them to learn more about our vision and core products.
- Operate like a journalist. You will need to research and write about complex topics under tight deadlines and communicate in a clear, concise way.
- Interview key stakeholders for certain articles, cite relevant sources, and weave this research into SEO-driven blog posts.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Gilded products and services, as well as relevant knowledge of crypto.
- Miscellaneous editorial tasks which may include contributions to social media, email, and multimedia content.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings and product training sessions.
- Excellent writing and copyediting skills
- Portfolio of written work: editorial, marketing, technical writing, Substack, blog, social media, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent experience
- Hands on familiarity with crypto and blockchain technology or eagerness to immerse and learn quickly
- Ability to clearly and effectively write about complex topics including (but not limited to) cryptocurrencies, web3, NFTs, payments, and accounting
- Adaptability to fast-paced environment with extremely aggressive deadlines
Highly motivated self-starter
- Crypto experience is highly preferred, but not required. You must be willing to immerse yourself
Compensation: $50-60k salary and 0.05% equity
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Working at Gilded
Collaborate with our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to define a content plan, research topics, interview stakeholders, create content, and promote it. We use daily check-ins to hold each other accountable, weekly meetings to plan the next cycle of work, and 3 month check-ins to talk about the company's priorities and goals as a whole. Everything else is up to you.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US-only)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely
- Work travel reimbursement (conferences, company retreats)
- Computer, desk, office supply, and training budget
- Option to receive salary in crypto
Just like the internet digitized every form of information, blockchain is tokenizing every form of ownership and value. Gilded's mission is to onboard the next million businesses to blockchain and empower them to succeed in this new reality.
Gilded was founded in 2018 with a clear goal: improve blockchain UX for businesses. Our industry-leading products include:
Compass: QuickBooks integration for crypto
Mass Pay: Payroll solution for crypto
NFTOPS: Revenue operations platform for NFT marketplaces
To learn more, visit our website at https://gilded.finance/
Gilded is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.